Schools & Colleges
Studio Quality Video
That Everybody Can Afford
Video marketing within the education sector is rapidly expanding and producing a school promotional video is a highly effective way for schools, colleges and universities to drive admissions and promote themselves.
Whether your establishment is a College, University or School, promotional video allows institutions to communicate with parents and prospective students in a clear and effective method delivered in an engaging way.
Young adults are drawn to forms of communication that they feel at ease with and Video Marketing is a perfect example of this. Using online video to promote admissions is a powerful and effective means of communication.
Using Videos in Education.
Videos can be used in a variety of ways in the educational setting, including:
- Introducing Your Institution to Potential Students
- Facilitating the Admissions and Acceptance Process
- Introducing Potential Students to Your Institution’s Town
- Teaching Course Material
- Keeping Alumni Updated
Benefits to students:
- Videos create a more engaging sensory experience than using print materials alone
- They provide a go-to resource that can be watched from anywhere with an internet connection
- Videos increase knowledge retention since they can be stopped and replayed as many times as needed
- They greatly assist in the learning of all subjects
- They increase proficiency in digital literacy and communication
Benefits to teachers:
- Videos increase student engagement, which in turn helps boost achievement.
- They offer the flexibility
- They enable teachers to create a flipped classroom
- Digital videos facilitate remote learning opportunities
- Many videos now contain analytics features
- They provide opportunities for student feedback and assistance through video.
- Videos seek to change the roles of teachers from lecturers to facilitators.
Benefits to institutions:
- Great potential to improve marketing and communications.
- More flexible faculty and staff training.
- Ability to record campus events for live or on-demand viewing.
- Ability to increase online course offerings.
- Digital videos can be integrated into your institution’s learning management system (LMS).
- Increasing campus accessibility through videos conveys an attitude of positive public relations
- The use of videos in education shows a high return on investment (ROI)